Powered by Blogger.

Ty Beanie Baby Blues Clues & Friends Set of 3 Beanies (Blue, Periwinkle & Magenta)

My daughter loves these beanie babies. She carries them all over and even takes them to bed with her every night, not to mention where ever we go.
I bought this as a gift for a 2 year old who loves Blues Clues. It was a boy and he really liked it.
These 3 are cute, cuddly, and purse size. My daughter is in love with Blues Clues so every morning she picks one to carry around with her. They were all in great condition, except for the Blue which had a little tear in the shoulder seam, but it was easily fixed. These little ones are great. I recommend them for kids of all ages!
I bought this three-pack for my daughter (3 yrs old) who is a huge Blues fan. I actually bought them as incentive for her to do "nice" things -- she put petals on a construction paper flower and when she earned all the petals she was allowed to choose one of the three to have. She picked Periwinkle first -- she loves it! They are adorable, and just the right size to carry around.

0 Please leave your comment here:

eXTReMe Tracker