Powered by Blogger.

Joe's Handy Dandy Notebook

Regarding Joe's Handy Dandy Notebook , here are the qualifications:

1) The pages can soak up water when you clean them. That said, I have never put that much water on them. Usually a little dab on a paper towel will do the trick.
2) While a little dab of water can do the trick, it is not an easy chore and not something all little kids will be able to do. Depending on how hard your child writes, this could be more or less of a problem.
3) This is probably the worst issue for me. The crayon simply does not draw very well on the pages. You generally have to press down pretty hard, and this is not always easy for little ones. My little girl often shows me her drawing and tells me what it is, which is good seeing as how I can barely see a faded dark line here and there. It is nothing like simply drawing with a crayon or marker on paper. Of course, this is to be expected I suppose, considering the washable nature of the product, but still.
4) You will likely need to get creative and find a way to attach the crayon to the notebook otherwise it may get lost on day one. Some string and a rubberband will do the trick. I am sure you can come up with something.

0 Please leave your comment here:

eXTReMe Tracker