Powered by Blogger.

TY Beanie Buddy - BLUE the Dog (Nick Jr. - Blues Clues)

Great toy for anyone who likes Blues Clues, it's even infant approved!
I was very satisfied with this toy. It is the perfect size Blues Clues. If you have seen a beanie Buddy toy it is about that size. The toy is soft and very durable, and easy to clean like other Beanie Buddy. I got two of them for my two boys a two year old and a three year old and they have put these toys to the test. They have been thrown and kicked and loved and are still in perfect condition. My kids take them with them when we go out and they use them to sleep with. I have to say I am glad that I bought them.
They are very happy with their Blues Clues stuffed animal. Loves to play with him while their watches the show.

0 Please leave your comment here:

eXTReMe Tracker